Legal Secretary (Livingston office)
KW Law, Solicitors currently have a vacancy for a Legal Secretary to work in our busy Civil Court and Conveyancing Departments in our Livingston office. Hours: 20 hours per week between the hours of 9am to 5pm
Daily duties will include: Administrative support to one or more lawyers within the firm; Audio typing and compiling letters and documents using digital dictation - speed and accuracy are essential. Includes but is not limited to the preparation of drafting conveyancing documents, Power of Attorney, Wills, Initial Writs, Defences, Records, Productions, etc.; Multiple diary management to include arranging meetings and appointments and facilitate the meeting of deadlines, providing timely reminders; Photocopying and document collation; Answering incoming calls; Dealing with client telephone enquiries; Handling confidential information; Filing, fax/email and general administrative work; Banking payments received from clients or third parties
The successful candidate must have:
• An excellent professional working manner.
• The ability to work under pressure and remain focused.
• The ability to communicate on all levels and maintain confidentiality of information at all time.
• The ability to carry out instructions, show initiative and communicate progress.
• Excellent organisational and administration skills.
• Word processing and IT skills.
• Excellent spelling and grammar.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• The ability to use your own judgement and initiative.
• The ability to work in a busy environment.
Benefits include: -
• Salary – negotiable depending on experience.
• 24 days holiday per year pro rata plus statutory holiday entitlement
• Automatic enrolment into the Work Place Pension Scheme.
The post holder may be required to undertake additional duties which might reasonably be expected and which form part of the function of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor (Livingston office)
KW Law are recruiting a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor based at our Livingston office.
The successful candidate will handle their own caseload of Residential Conveyancing which will include Sales, Purchases, Remortgages and Transfer of Title.
Applicants should have excellent communication skills and will be expected to deal with clients directly on a day to day basis. The ideal candidate will be very personable and have a commitment to providing an excellent level of client service.
The firm is keen to hear from candidates at NQ and upwards who are enthusiastic and ambitious to progress their career in these areas. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established friendly firm, in a role that offers long-term prospects. The firm can accommodate flexible working hours where required.
A competitive salary commensurate with experience is offered.
Please apply by sending your full CV and covering letter, giving details of your current or most recent salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our Staff Consultant, Valerie Forsyth on 01506 415333,for more information on these positions, or email her your CV to email@example.com